The 15th Open House Choir Season is available to join here – https://openhousefestival.ticketsolve.com/shows/873614569
Due to current social distancing guidelines, this season will run through video conferencing software Zoom
The Open House Festival Choir is a Bangor–based community choir now in its 13th season. It is not a church choir – Open House is a totally secular organisation. There are no auditions, we don’t do competitions and previous singing experience is not a requirement. Our mission is to transform people and places through festivals and events. So, if you just want to enjoy singing in the company of like-minded people, then this is for you.
Choice of material has an emphasis on songs by artists who have performed at the Open House Festival or songs by local artists. The 60-strong choir, led by Katie Richardson and assisted by Kelly Robinson, rehearses weekly in a hall above the Festival offices on Bangor seafront. Each 12-week season culminates in public performances at key Open House events and our summer festivals. Price per 12–week season is £60, which works out at £5 per class. Classes include singing techinques, learning new material and preparation for live performances.
– Live shows with Ports, Gill Landry & Celtic Soul
– Support slot for John Grant
– Belfast Culture Night performances
– Taking part in Mix The City with Hannah Peel
– Annual Bluegrass Picnic event in Ward Park
– Every Sundown Market and official Open House Festival launches
– Christmas concert in the Terry Bradley art gallery
– A TED talk
– Flash choir at St Patrick’s Day, Belfast
Nothing announced right now.
For more information on how to join the choir, or general enquiries, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org